I don’t have the full amount for this ticket. Can I pay in installments?

Partial payments cannot be accepted through the violations bureau. In order to have a partial payment agreement, you must appear in court. However, a short extension period may be granted if you need more time to pay the summons in full.

Can't find what you're looking for? Create a request for service

Skip to content