My street needs a new/replacement sign. Who do I contact?

Local roadway signs are the responsibility of the Public Works Department. Please use this Service Request program to notify us of any missing and/or damaged street name signs or other street signs. However, please contact the Police Department via 911 to report a missing and/or damaged STOP sign and traffic signal.

Can't find what you're looking for? Create a request for service

Skip to content