My street light is out. How do I get it repaired?

Non-working street lights should be reported to either Atlantic City Electric or PSEG; depending on your service area. You will need the pole number, which is typically affixed to the pole at eye level.  PSEG: (800) 436-7734.  Atlantic City Electric: (800) 833-7476

Can't find what you're looking for? Create a request for service

Skip to content