How do I report a downed tree?

The Township is only responsible for tree maintenance on public property. Property owners are responsible for trees on private property, including all Right-of-Way (ROW) areas. If a tree has fallen into a roadway, please call the Police immediately via 911.

Please note that the Township cannot work on trees that are intertwined with electrical wires; your local utility company (PSEG or Atlantic City Electric) will need to be contacted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Create a request for service

Skip to content