How do I get my trash can fixed?

Repairs and replacement trash containers are provided under the contract with Republic Services.  Residents are to contact Republic directly at [email protected], or by calling (856) 533-5270.

Residents of new homes who need a trash container may request one by using this Service Request Program.

Can't find what you're looking for? Create a request for service

Skip to content