How can I get another recycling container?

Please be advised that Burlington County offers single stream recycling. Residents who want a new larger container must contact the Township’s Recycling Coordinator at 609-654-6791 x322 or by email to [email protected].

Can't find what you're looking for? Create a request for service

Skip to content