Do I need a building permit for a shed?

Sheds, Gazebos, and similar type structures that are more than 200 square feet in area, or more than 10 feet in height, or will have electric and/or plumbing require a building permit.

Please note that these structures all require Zoning Permits, and any such structure that is over 168 square feet requires a Zoning Board Variance.  *Contact Zoning Office at 609-654-2608 x315.

Can't find what you're looking for? Create a request for service

Skip to content