Dear Medford Township Recycler:
Good News! Your extra recycling cart should be delivered between Sept. 4th and Sept. 10th. To facilitate delivery, please make sure that your house number is visible from the street.
Tuesday, September 9th is your first single stream recycling collection.
On September 9TH, TRY TO put all your recyclables (paper, flattened cardboard, bottles and cans) into your existing blue cart.
Until your extra cart is delivered, please:
- Fill your blue cart FIRST, then place any overflow in your round buckets, until the extra cart arrives.
- Once your extra cart is delivered, stop using your round recycling buckets (that previously held your bottles and cans).
- And remember - No TRASH or plastic bags!
What to do with your old round buckets ---You can drop them off at:
- Township Garage, Commonwealth Drive, Mon-Fri - 7:30 am to 1:00 pm.
- County Resource Recovery Complex, 22,000 Columbus Road in Mansfield, Saturdays 7 am – 2 pm.
DO NOT USE OLD RECYCLING BUCKETS AS TRASH CONTAINERS – THEY WILL NOT BE SERVICED
Important Single Stream Tips:
- Recycling will continue to be every other week, please refer to the curbside collection schedule at http://www.co.burlington.nj.us/DocumentCenter/View/1797
- We will be testing new recycling routes to adjust to single stream collection over the next few months.
- As a result, we cannot predict what time of day the recycling truck will pass through your neighborhood.
- To ensure your recycling is collected, you must have CARTS CURBSIDE BY 6AM.
- To keep your cart lids from breaking, make sure to set your cart with the metal bar facing the street.
- Leave 3 feet between your carts and mailboxes, basketball nets, trees, cars, etc.
- NEVER PUT PLASTIC BAGS IN YOUR RECYCLING
- If you can’t fit all recyclables into your cart, flatten cardboard and set it next to the carts or take it to your municipal dropoff.
Did you know?
- Your recycling program is funded by your County Tax Dollars
- In 2013, recycling costs were less than $3/home per month.
Help us keep recycling costs low by following recycling procedures carefully and only recycling materials we can accept.
Find more information on what to recycle at www.burlcorecycles.com
This message is only for residents of Medford Township who currently have curbside “blue cart” recycling.
For more information email: email@example.com or call 609-499-l00l.
The Burlington County Recycling Office