As we are preparing for what is shaping up to be a long and complicated storm with higher accumulation totals than originally forecasted, Medford Township officials announce the following operational updates:
1) The Public Works Garage located at 2 Commonwealth Drive will be closed on Wednesday, 3/21 and Thursday, 3/22. The yard will re-open at 7:00 am on Friday, 3/23.
2) Gold Medal will begin regular trash collection at 6:00 am on Wednesday, March 21st All trash cans should be placed at the street for collection by 6:00 am to ensure collection.
3) Bulk trash will also be picked up as scheduled.
In the event that collections cannot be completed tomorrow, regular trash will resume on Thursday for uncollected areas and any remaining bulk will be collected next Wednesday, March 28th with Area B.
Periodic updates other Township operations, office hours, trash collection and yard hours will be distributed electronically via the Township's email blasts, (SIGN UP HERE), NIXLE & official Facebook page as they become available. Please contact the office of Neighborhood Services at 609-654-6791 with any questions about trash collection.
4) The Zoning Board of Adjustment meeting is postponed until their next meeting on April 18th.
5) The Senior Center at Cranberry Hall will be closed on Tuesday & Wednesday
We appreciate your patience and consideration and hope all residents remain safe during this weather event.